Tarte au Sirop D’érable
Quebec Style Maple Pie Recipe
Provided by https://squaredealfarm.org
- 1 9″ Pre-cooked pie crust
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Square Deal Farm Dark Amber Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine syrup and cream until it comes to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Melt the butter in the syrup mixture, add flour and mix well.
- Slightly beat eggs then add.
- Add mixture to pie shell, then bake in a 325 degree oven for about 20 minutes, or until center of pie is set.
Visit https://squaredealfarm.org for more recipes and maple tips.