Uncle Ray’s Maple BBQ Chicken Recipe
Provided by https://squaredealfarm.org
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 3 cloves garlic, cut up
- 2 large onions, diced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2/3 cup Square Deal Farm dark amber maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup ketchup (HFCS free)
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken in a shallow pan and liberally season with salt and pepper.
- Place remaining ingredients in food processor and blend thoroughly to create sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken, cover and place in refrigerator 1-2 hours prior to cooking.
- Pre-heat, clean and lubricate grill.
- Place chicken on grill, cover and turn down to low (if gas).
- Cook chicken approximately 20 minutes per side, or until done.
- While chicken is cooking, place remaining sauce in a saucepan and reduce over low heat. Brush onto chicken in the last 10 minutes of grilling.
Visit https://squaredealfarm.org for more recipes and maple tips.